If you would like to hear about upcoming openings for bloggers please join our non-group subscriber in world or subscribe to our Flick’r.
What we are looking for in a blogger:
- Nice photos with clear shots of the products being featured.
- Consistent posting. We will look for activity on your blog, preferably at least 2 posts a week, but the more the better.
- Informative posts with details on the products such as when and where to buy them.
- A Flick’r presence and regular posting in plenty of groups.
- We use the Blogotex system for tracking applications and posts. If you need to take time away from blogging please request a vacation through blogotex.
- 3 posts per month is the minimum requirement.
- Event exclusives must be blogged within the first week of the event opening.
- THE PRODUCT MUST BE CLEAR AND VISIBLE. For example, if you are blogging a set of nails you will need to find a way to ensure the nails are easily visible in your photo. We like to see closeup shots of the face/hands as this will show the items in detail.
- Because most of our products are appliers/makeup for mesh body parts, your avatar must use a full mesh body and you must have at least one of the supported bodies and heads: Maitreya, Belleza, Slink, Catwa, Lelutka or an Omega installed mesh. For makeup 90% is Lelutka EvoX makeup, so you will need an EvoX head that you can use in EvoX mode.
- Your blog must have a Flick’r account and add your pictures to the Cazimi Flick’r group. Make sure to tag the photo with “Cazimi” and please follow the Cazimi Flick’r account.
- Flickr Pro Users: In the description you must have the name of item/name of store (CAZIMI)/name of event/dates of event/landmark of event OR a link to your blog with all this information on it.
- Flickr Non- Pro Users: In the description you must have the name of item/name of store (CAZIMI)/name of event/dates of event.
- Facebook please tag @CazimiSL, dima plessis in your descriptions.
- Add CAZIMI to your list of sponsors on your blog, with a SLURL link to the main store.
- Having difficulty with a product? Please check for instruction notecards included in the folder before messaging me. Most of the questions I get are already answered in the instructions.
Interested? Please Apply through Blogotex. we take our time to carefully consider each application. If we are full on bloggers we may leave your application in review in case a spot opens up, thank you for your patience.
With all that said, I greatly appreciate the time and effort of dedicated bloggers and look forward to working with you all. Thank you for your interest in blogging for us!