Mesh Head / Body
- Mesh Body Parts in Second Life by Strawberry Singh (A full list of all her coverage of various mesh body parts including reviews and video tutorials)
- Crash Course for Catwa Mesh Heads in Second Life by Strawberry Singh
- How To Layer Appliers on Catwa Bento Heads by Marijane Herbst
- How to fix eye make up for catwa heads by Melissa Hawks
- How to use the CATWA Huds (Part 1 – Applying Color) by Dan Hax
- GENUS Project. Universal HUD : Tutorial by uchuly
- Crash Course for LeLutka Mesh Heads in Second Life by Strawberry Singh
- I have a whole post on this subject with tons of links, check it out here
Please note that I am VERY new to mesh work, so I am not an expert in this area. These are a few of the resources I have found or been pointed to, but I cannot vouch for each one as I am still working my way through this subject.
- General Mesh Knowledge
- The Pushing Points Topology Workbook: A book on understanding polygons and SubD meshes. $25 to download or $41 for a physical copy from Amazon.
- Complete Blender Creator: Learn 3D Modelling for Beginners A paid for course in Blender with 72 hours of instructional video. Price varies but you can get it on sale for under $20.
- Medhue’s Blender Tutorials Playlist
- Medhue’s Bento Hand Tutorials Playlist
- Blender Guru’s Blender Beginner Tutorial Series
- Blender Tutorial: Photorealistic Ring
- Blender Cycles Tutorial : Stone & Marble, How To Make Any Texture
- Blender Insight: A youtube channel with lots of Blender related videos
- Blender Market Website with purchasable Blender resources like materials and models.
- JewelCraft Free Blender add on for creating jewelry